Tuesday, October 3, 2022
Your entry fee includes a bacon sandwich and a tea or coffee on arrival, your green fee, and a one-course meal after your round.
You will also receive a two-pack of TaylorMade golf balls upon arrival at the event.
If the clubhouse or catering is closed due to COVID-19, a takeaway alternative will be provided.
Discounts apply to bookings of four or more (10%) and members of the 2023 NCG Top 100s Tour (20%).
Ayrshire Autumn Package
Play in all three of our Ayrshire events at Kilmarnock Barassie, King Robert The Bruce and the Ailsa Course.
Your entry fee includes:
- Entry into our event at Kilmarnock Barassie on October 3.
- Entry into our event on the King Robert The Bruce on October 4.
- Entry into our event on the Ailsa Course on October 5.
- A meal before and after your round at all three events.
- Welcome pack courtesy of our sponsors.
Package price: £570 per person
10% discount applies to groups of four or more
11.00 – 14.00
Players who book in groups will be drawn out together on the tee sheet and will therefore play together.
Tee times will be sent out no later than one week before the event.
1st: £250 TaylorMade voucher
2nd: £150 TaylorMade voucher
3rd: £100 TaylorMade voucher
NTP: There will be two Nearest the Pin prizes.
All NCG Top 100s Tour events are individual stableford events open to Male and Female golfers.
Top 100s Ranking