Dates: September 27 – 29, 2022
Ayrshire Autumn Package
Offer: 10% off when you book four or more golfers.
Your entry fee includes rounds of golf at Kilmarnock Barassie, the King Robert The Bruce, Trump Turnberry and Ailsa Course, Trump Turnberry which includes:
- Entry into our event at Kilmarnock Barassie on September 27 (£70).
- Entry into our event on the King Robert The Bruce on September 28 (£125)
- Entry into our event on the Ailsa Course on September 29 (£265)
- A meal before and after your round at all three events.
We will be in contact with competitors who book using this method for their details.
If you add a quantity of one to your basket this is for one person, adding two is for two people, and so on.
NCG Top 100s Tour events can be booked individually by clicking here.
Players who book in groups will be drawn out together on the tee sheet and will therefore play together.
Tee times will be sent out no later than one week before the event.
The format for our events is individual stableford and are open to both male and female golfers.
Prizes will be on offer on every day of play thanks to our sponsors TaylorMade and Slingsby.
The prizes are as follows:
1st: TaylorMade Spider GT Putter
2nd: TaylorMade Milled Grind 3 Wedge
3rd: Four dozen TaylorMade TP5 Golf Balls
NTP: Both nearest the pin winners will receive a 70cl bottle of Slingsby Gin.
- As you will appreciate, the coronavirus pandemic means we are currently unable to guarantee that NCG Top 100s Tour events will go ahead as scheduled in 2022.
- Should we be unable to hold any events due to COVID restrictions, it is our intention to reschedule the events for later in the year, when all original entries will remain valid.
- Competitors will have the further choices of either transferring their booking to a future event or receiving a FULL refund.
- Should any competitors be unable to travel to an event due to individual circumstances relating to COVID, they can either nominate a substitute to take their place or refer to our refund sliding scale.