Camiral (PGA Catalunya)
From £799 per golfer
November 20 – 24, 2023
The NCG Top 100s Tour is heading to Europe for the first time this winter with our multi-day event at the world class Camiral (PGA Catalunya) resort in Spain.
Included in the price is as follows:
- 4 nights’ B&B at either Hotel Camiral (5*) or Hotel Lavida (4*)
- November 20: Check in & Welcome drinks at PGA Catalunya
- November 21: Round on the Stadium Course*
- November 22: Round on the Tour Course*
- November 23: Round on the Stadium Course* & Prizegiving cocktail dinner
- November 24: Check out
*Range balls and buggies on each day of play.
Further details about the event can be found below.
There will be different price points available for the event with two hotels to choose from, Hotel Camiral (5*) and Hotel Lavida (4*). Both hotels are on site at Camiral (PGA Catalunya) and will be on a Bed & Breakfast basis.
Check in for all accommodation options will be November 20.
Hotel Camiral (5*) Pricing
- Golfer in a Single Room: £1,275 per person
- Golfer in a Twin or Double Room: £919 per person
- Non Golfer in a Twin or Double Room: £515 per person
Hotel Lavida (4*) Pricing
- Golfer in a Single Room: £1,049 per person
- Golfer in a Twin or Double Room: £799 per person
- Non Golfer in a Twin or Double Room: £395 per person
- Prices doesn’t include flights.
- Full payment now required
- Please note that membership of the 2023 NCG Top 100s Tour doesn’t apply to non UK & Ireland events.
Event Format & Prizes
All NCG Top 100s Tour events are individual stableford events open to Male and Female golfers.
For this particular event there will be prizes for each day courtesy of our Tour Partner, TaylorMade. There will also be an overall winner for the three days who will receive free entry in to our 2024 Camiral (PGA Catalunya) event.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do I fly into? – You can fly into Girona Airport (10-15 minutes from resort) or Barcelona Airport (1hr 15 minutes).
Are transfers included? – Airport transfers are not included.
What is the format? – All three days will be an individual stableford event, with prizes each day and an overall prize for the winner across the three days.
Is there a Handicap Limit? – Yes, maximum handicaps will be 24 for Men and 28 for Women.
Are Buggies and Range Balls included? – Yes, Buggies and Range balls will be included for all three rounds.
Do I require Travel Insurance? – We do not provide travel insurance but we consider the purchase of adequate travel insurance to be essential. As a condition of entry, you are required to arrange an insurance policy to cover cancellation, accident & medical problems, personal liability, legal expenses, luggage, delays etc.
Can I choose my playing partners? – On Day 1 you can play with fellow golfers you have entered with. Day 2 and Day 3 will be played in leaderboard order.